19th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can I take after 10th to pursue Mechanics or Mechanical Work?

I have completed my 10th in year 2008 and now i am free and i want to study further. I have a keen interest in mechanics or in mechanical work so what courses i can do to make my cureer bright

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue M.TECH (mechanical) along with work? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  3. Is it possible to do Diploma course while appearing for HSC exams?
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue B.E Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope for the same?
  5. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  8. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  9. Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?
  10. Are there any courses that I can tentatively pursue after completing diploma course in mechanical engineering from Singapure
  11. How can i study Undergraduate Psychology course through correspondence?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from USA?
  13. Whether Mechanical Diploma only of IIT is valuable?
  14. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  16. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  17. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. JNTU, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 1st Semester, Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
13th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I take after 10th to pursue Mechanics or Mechanical Work?

i failed in class 12th and i don't want to repeat it again so can i do any other course to make my futher better?
11th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I take after 10th to pursue Mechanics or Mechanical Work?

i m a student and i got 40 in science and i am intersted in doing car designing so what couse should i need to do it
21st April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done my 10th am interested in mechanical works but futhure i dont want to do my 11th so pls help me for better course futher i want to get a better job with more salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?