6th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 10th Class. And I would like to make my career in astronautical engineering and preparing for IIT Exam. Please let me know the courses to get into Astronautical field.

Related Questions:
  1. which entrance exams do I have to give to do Astronautical Engineering? Best colleges in India for the same?
  2. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?
  3. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  4. Details about aeronautical engineering?
  5. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  6. Does Galgotias University offer Aerospace Engineering(Astronautical)? Names of the private universities offering astronautical engineering
  7. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  8. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to do Astronautical Engineering after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
  11. Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Best Professional courses under Humanities field?
  13. How can i get admission in astronautical engineering in india? entrance exam or donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which entrance exam should I give to do Astronautical Engineering? I am studying in 10th standard
  15. What will be the fee to join Astronautical Engineering? In which colleges I have to join to become an Astronaut?
  16. How to prepare and which books to prefer for joining ISRO as an Astronautical Engineer? -- [New]
  17. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  18. Can I become a Scientist If I choose Medical field after 12th Class?
7th August 2016, 12:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a student of 10th Class. And I would like to make my career in astronautical engineering and preparing for IIT Exam. Please let me know the courses to get into Astronautical field.
It's nice to see that you are interested to make your career in Astronautical field. You need to study B.Tech or B.E in Aerospace Engineering. Since, you have studying 10th standard so I suggest you to pursue for 12th standard with PCM or Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course, which makes you eligible for B.Tech or B.E in Aerospace engineering course. Studying Aerospace Engineering course is quite Challenging. One should have good analytical skills and Mathematical skill to shine in this field.
7th August 2016, 01:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The courses available in the Astronautical field are given here
B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Engineering
Master of Science in Aircraft Engineering
M.E in Aerospace Engineering
M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
PhD in Aeronautical Engineering
10th August 2016, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of courses to opt in the Aeronautical field, have a look over it.

Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
M.E in Aeronautical Engineering
Master of Science in Aircraft Engineering etc.
24th January 2017, 04:03 PM
sapnayadav51

Here, are the list of courses available in the
Astronautical field are given as:
• M.Tech in Aeronautical
Engineering
• B.Tech in Aeronautical
Engineering
• Master of Science in Aircraft
Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Aircraft
Engineering
• Diploma in Aeronautical
Engineering
• M.E in Aerospace Engineering
• B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?