1st July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What are the master degrees in both the above courses?

what is the difference between b.arch and b.design?
what are the master degrees in both the above degrees?
and i also want to mba with my master degree simultaneously, how will i manage or do it?
i want a deep explanation plzzzzzzzzz...........

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What is the master degree for B.Arch and B.Des?
  2. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  3. What are the courses related to tourism in MBA/PG/Master Degrees?
  4. What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  5. Education in PHD(gene therapy) in USA?
  6. List of courses available in the field of gaming? Are there any bachelors or master degrees? Names of colleges offering the course?
  7. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  8. Which PG course should I select after doing ECE course?
  9. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  10. Courses available in the field of gaming? Any bachelor or master degrees? Names of colleges for the courses?
  11. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA?
  12. Scope of Biochemistry in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  14. What other master degree can I do other than Masters in Physics? Which has a better opportunity?
  15. Is MCA degree equal to engineering?
  16. What will be the plus point to get a honours beachelor degree without getting a pass bachelor degree? Difference between master degree done after honours bachelor degree and pass bachelor degree?
  17. How to approach for higher studies in Physics? -- [New]
  18. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
11th December 2011, 04:49 PM
suneel363

Thumbs up Re: Difference between B.Arch and B.Design? What are the master degrees in both the above courses?

Actually B.Arch is related to structural design and B.Design is related to mechanical designing(designing small parts of structure).
B.Arch is deals mainly with engineering aspects while B.Design may be design of any thing such as jewellery design,multimedia design,machine design.. which may be modified from the existing ones or a new design which requires good technical and application skills.
Architecture is mainly concerned with the construction of buildings and designing it.It requires creation,imagination and drawing skills.
Higher degree for B.Arch is M.Arch and for B.Des is M.Des.
Opt for the course in which you have passion.
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?