16th May 2011, 11:23 PM
mrinal gairola

Difference between B.A(Hons) economics and BBE? Which course should be preferred?

What's the difference between BA(HONS) Economics and BBE. Given both the options which should be preferred?

Related Questions:
  1. What further courses available after BBE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  3. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  4. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
  5. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  6. Difference between Political Science and Economics
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  8. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  9. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  10. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  11. Which course should I opt if I am getting both Eco Hons and BBE?
  12. Which master degree should be preferred in clinical research between MSc and MS? Is there any difference in future aspects?
  13. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  14. Difference between the subjects of MA in Economics and MA in Business Economics?
  15. What is the difference between economics and business economics?
  16. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th commerce?
  18. Is it possible to study M.Sc Economics after B.Com? -- [New]
17th May 2011, 09:27 PM
united india

Default Re: Difference between B.A(Hons) economics and BBE? Which course should be preferred?

BBE stands for Bachelor in Business Economics. This is specially designed to devlop yor skills in both economics and in business. Economics is a foundational discipline for the conduct of business. The emphasis is on planing and organising resources, related to the three business functions of finance, personnel and marketing.

Whereas, a B.A (economics) offers you only with core economics studies. It emphasis on core course contents such as microeconomics theory, macroeconomics theory, idependent dissertation etc.

Given choice BBE is most preferable rather then doin plain hons. in economics.
26th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.A(Hons) economics and BBE? Which course should be preferred?

i have got 90.5% in ma best4. i wana pursue 4 economics honors. will i get a gud du college ???
and if i go 4 ba prograame in economics..in case i dont get gud colege. den whats the difference bw. the two???
4th July 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Com(Hons.) and BBE? Which course should be Preferred?
15th August 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

should i go for bbe or bbs????
25th March 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

whats the diffrnce between bbe and Ba eco hon?
29th October 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
should i go for bbe or bbs????
You should prefer your intrest first because bba is based on businsess studies but bbe is based on economics ot uncludes business studies too but it totally depends on you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?