2nd July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?

Sir,
What is the difference between B.A. Economics Honors, B.Com Economics Honors or B.Sc Economics Honors and the student having 80% in 12th can do these courses from Delhi University? I am Science student with Mathematics. Which would be better among these?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  4. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  5. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  9. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  11. Can I study B.A.(Economics) after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  13. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  14. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  17. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
4th July 2015, 02:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?

No, there is no such type of the B.Com Economics/B.Sc Economics. So it is tough to get the detail regarding these course.

Delhi University is among the India's best university and admission the different colleges registered with it is on the basis of the board aggregate. So it is tough to get the admission in the Economics after scoring the 80% aggregate.

To get the admission in the course it is necessary to have the aggregate about 90% marks in the best four subject and it is mandatory to have the Mathematics as the main subject in the board examination. There is some relaxation for the reserved category candidate on the basis of the board aggregate.

The application for the 2015 is closed and two of the cut off list are also released. So you have to wait for the next year.
To get the information in detail regarding the admission in the DU visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?