14th June 2013, 10:33 PM
styen

How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance

i am complete my t y banking and insurances with first class.now i take addmission for m.com banking and insurances?can i got addmission in m.com banking and insurances mangement? please send me messege.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  2. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
  3. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  4. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  6. How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?
  7. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  8. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  9. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  10. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  11. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  12. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  15. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  16. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  17. What is the criteria to write IPCC directly? I have completed B.Com Banking and insurance
  18. From where could I do M.Com in Specialization?
8th March 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an old student, I had taken admission in M.com Banking & Insurance Management by giving a entrance exam in 2001. I did the 1st year & gave the exam but failed.
After that because of some family issues I could not complete the course...
I would like to complete it now....
Kindly guide what do I do to complete the course?????

Thanks.
Harsha Sachala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?