25th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Which are the different career options available after B.E mechanical?

What are the different ways of career after b.e mechanical? please tell me thediffernet career options

28th December 2011, 07:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the different career options available after B.E mechanical?

After completing B.E in mechanical, you can apply for various jobs in Indian Railways, PWD, Public Sector Banks, Post and Telegraphs, Chemical Firms, IFS, IAS, etc. You can also find job opportunities in Indian Air Force, Indian Army, etc. For getting any of these jobs, you have to clear the exams like UPSC, PSC, SSC, CSAT, RRB, public sector bank exams, etc. Some other job profiles for these candidates are Assistant Executive Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Junior Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (Diesel/Mechanical), Superintendent Engineers, Lab Assistant Gr. III (Mechanical), etc. These students can find numerous opportunities in the mechanical stream itself like power sector, automobile engineering, mining industry, cement industry, manufacturing plants, etc. Moreover, they can also work with Petroleum & Aeronautical, Biotechnology Institutes, Automotive, Computer, Aerospace, etc. A few of the PSU’s includes DRDO, ONGC, ISRO, SAIL, etc.
25th February 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the different career options available after B.E mechanical?

im planning to take computer science with maths......so what all options do i have after 10th
5th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i would like to do M.S. in mechanical engineering wat would be the best foreign destination and also wat would be the average cost of doing it in that particular country....what are all major problems faced by indians in abroad while pursuing education ??
1st April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech(mechanical engg) in NIT allahabad. i want to start my carrier abroad in some reputed automobile company. what are required qualifications that would help me most?
10th April 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is the private sector is better for career opportunity for BE MECH??
15th May 2012, 03:27 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can apply for various jobs in Indian Railways, PWD, Public Sector Banks, Post and Telegraphs, Chemical Firms, IFS, IAS, etc. You can also find job opportunities in Indian Air Force, Indian Army, etc. For getting any of these jobs, you have to clear the exams like UPSC, PSC, SSC, CSAT, RRB, public sector bank exams, etc. Some other job profiles for these candidates are Assistant Executive Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Junior Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant
and many more good luck
18th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

if i am a forein return will it increase my salary?????
24th June 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What are the top companies a mechanical engineer can prefer in india?
18th August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

after completing BE Mechanical is it better to do MBA or pursue ME .
if MBA which university is best ? if ME which is best ?
9th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when will declare the RRB Allahabad chemical and metullurgical assistant 2012 exam result?
17th July 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

After BE mech. mba is right
27th September 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Im computer science 3rd yr engg student and I want to do MMM after doing BE in computer science,is it beneficial for me,which college should i preffer..???
28th September 2013, 12:59 PM
shah.meet92

There are various higher study options available
after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering graduate.
Some of them include the following...
Master of Technology in Hydraulics
Master of Technology in IC engines
Master of Technology in Industrial Engineering
Master of Technology in Machine Design
Master of Technology in Manufacturing
Engineering
Master of Technology in Manufacturing Systems
Engineering
Master of Technology in Mechanical Handling and
Automation
Master of Technology in Aerodynamics
Master of Technology in Aerospace Propulsion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?