13th October 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

On the basis of my Diploma and years of experience can I do B.Sc or M.Sc in Animation?

Dear sir

i did diploma program in animation academic year 2008 - 2010 affiliate to tumkur university & also diploma in graphic design 1 year on this basis can join for Bsc Or Msc Animation course

26th March 2015, 06:58 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: On the basis of my Diploma and years of experience can I do B.Sc or M.Sc in Animation?

On the basis of your diploma, you can definitely get a job in animation. Why don't you try for good animation jobs in www.naukri.com?
As for your B.Sc., for this you would require 12th standard degree for this. If you don't have the marks sheet that says you are a 12th standard pass out then you are not eligible for B.Sc. in animation or in any other genre for that matter. For degree courses you would require a prior degree. A diploma will not help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?