24th January 2010, 10:41 PM
naveen patidar

Different lines or options in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy?

Hallo sir i am the B. pharmacy student, so sir please sir give me different lines in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy.?

25th January 2010, 05:23 AM
The_Wisdom
Super Moderator

Default Re: Different lines or options in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy?

A degree in Pharmacy gives many career options within the field which includes Research, Production and Marketing of the pharmaceutical products. Though for going in the research field candidates with higher qualifications in Pharmacy are preferred. Pharmacy is an evergreen and wide industry and offers tremendous opportunities.
26th January 2010, 02:49 PM
priya143

Default Re: Different lines or options in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy?

hi,

you can write GPAT which has been started to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M.Pharma as also to award fellowships/scholarships to Pharmacy graduates.

eligibility:Persons holding Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) or appearing in the Final year examination of B. Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) in the year 2010 only are eligible for appearing for GPAT-2010 examination.
for more information:http://www.gpat.in, http://www.msubaroda.ac.in

you can also write NIPER JEE.

or if you want to go for job then you can apply in several pharmaceutical companies like ranbaxy.you can also go in different job streams like:
banking
defence
merchant navy
civil services
29th January 2010, 02:33 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

After perusing that courses you will find lots of career opportunities waiting for you.
In our day-to-day life pharmacists play an important role, as they are very much into research and manufacture of drugs.
Pharmacy as a career option has always been in demand. India being a huge nation of about a billion populations, diseases both minor and major has been a curse upon the weak and the poor. In the previous centuries and almost till the middle of the 20th century killer diseases such as acute respiratory infections, diarrhea, depression, tuberculosis, measles, anemia etc have been affecting thousands every year. With the advancements in medical science most of these diseases have been brought under control, with the help of high powerful antibiotics and other life saving drugs. This is where pharmacy steps in to fill the void.

Pharmacists study the chemistry of drugs, their origin, procedures for drug development, their preparation, dispensing, their effects and eventual use for prevention and treatment of disease. The complexity of drug therapy and the dangers of drug abuse have brought into focus the need of pharmacists' special skills to maintain a rational approach in the realm of drug treatments.

There are lots of oppertunity for you in health care,medical,drugs,marketing and sales and manufacture of drugs etc. field.

Best of luck
19th May 2010, 05:45 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
there are various option you can opt for after doing b pharma .
you can appear for GPAT for Mpharma and can get scholarship assistance
you can join pharmaceutical company like cipla , ranbaxy ets
you can opt also for banking,defence, civil servicesetc
ok all the best
20th May 2010, 12:25 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen patidar View Post
hallo sir i am the b. Pharmacy student, so sir please sir give me different lines in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy.?
hi y not there are many options fater that u can go to resarch ship u can go to pharma product u can apply for many drug associations u can apply for various pharmacetuials company & much more u can apply after b.pharam.m.pharma dont need to be worry ithink ur query is solved by me
29th June 2010, 08:26 PM
amit.2186

You can appear in CAT/MAT or any equivalent exan for MBA courses specialized in pharmacy courses ...
15th July 2010, 10:01 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

There are plenty of courses you can apply after doing pharmacy.

After your graduation in pharmacy, you can opt for M.Pharm which will give you better career opportunities.

Top institutes are there in India which provide Master's in pharmacy.

Otherwise, you can choose to go for MBA in pharmaceutical management to earn a managerial job in short time.

So it depends on you whether you want to continue with your subject or go to management field.

All the best!
19th July 2010, 01:04 PM
NISAMTI

you can do M.Pharmacy,diploma in pharmacy,there is special option you can do an equivalent course to MBBS also..
19th July 2010, 01:06 PM
NISAMTI

iam sorry to suggest you about the master of business administration in pharmaceuticals.it is located in lucknow..you can do it..there will be entrance for each of these..just chose any of them which ever you are interested.
22nd December 2010, 10:39 PM
jitendradagrt

you can do masters after your pharmacy or lots of career options like research,production,marketing,medical of the pharmaceuticals.in pharmacy field there is a need of those who have good capability in research work
6th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me the better opportunity after doing graduation in pharmacy
13th May 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

after completing my b pharm i want to go to research side plz tell me more about research careeroptions
15th January 2012, 10:11 PM
edward1989

you can write GPAT which has been started to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M.Pharma as also to award fellowships/scholarships to Pharmacy graduates.

eligibility:Persons holding Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) or appearing in the Final year examination of B. Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) in the year 2010 only are eligible for appearing for GPAT-2010 examination.
for more information:http://www.gpat.in, http://www.msubaroda.ac.in

you can also write NIPER JEE.

or if you want to go for job then you can apply in several pharmaceutical companies like ranbaxy.you can also go in different job streams like:
banking
defence
merchant navy
civil services
31st May 2012, 11:58 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen patidar View Post
Hallo sir i am the B. pharmacy student, so sir please sir give me different lines in which i can enter after doing my pharmacy.?
hello dear,

these are the expected field where u can job

clinical research
clinical data management
pharmacist
production
QC/QA
R&D
etc

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?