20th December 2011, 08:01 PM
h!ndu

Information about Pharm D course? What is the criteria to enter the course?

hii i'm now final year of b.pharmacy,i want to know about pharm d conversion course ? is presently their in usa ? if so whats the criteria to enter please suggest me for best future...

15th May 2012, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Pharm D course? What is the criteria to enter the course?

D-Pharm courses comprises of the study of Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapeutics, etc. Duration of this course is 6 years, including 1-year internship program. Those who have qualified higher secondary examination or diploma in Pharmacy can apply for the course. Admission is offered on the basis on common entrance exams like All India Entrance Test Pharm-D. Final selection is made through counseling section conducted by the concerned institute.
6th October 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Pharm D course? What is the criteria to enter the course?

is there any entrance exam for pharm.d after b.pharmacy
2nd November 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

which type of any entarance exams should i have to give after completinig b.pharm?
24th March 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can we do pharm d course after intermidiate 2nd year
11th April 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what about the entrance exam for pharm d .is thr any entrance exams to attend?
10th June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i give to take admission in pharm D course in sumandeep university gujarat
23rd June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

can we enter in to MBBS along with doing pharma-D?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?