13th March 2016, 05:04 PM
patilrashmi18

Career options available in the field of Pharmacy other than Academics?

I have completed my m-pharm pharmacology with 1.5 yrs of exp in lectureship for pharmacy college. Now i want to know other options in the field of pharmacology other than academics?

13th March 2016, 08:57 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Career options available in the field of Pharmacy other than Academics?

There are many career opportunities in the Pharmacy field after the graduation and also post graduation in the pharmacy course and you can take up in many fields such as Chemical companies,Research institutes,Pharmacy companies,etc.

There are more career aspects in the field of Pharmacy and you can enter in to these fields even after having experience in the Teaching field also you can choose now in these sectors as different posts.

There are different fields in which you can join after the completion of the Masters in Pharmacy such as
  • Marketing
  • Clinical research
  • Production
  • Quality control
  • Scientist
These are the different areas in which you can choose your career after the completion of the Masters in Pharmacy

You can choose in these fields after your pharmacy and there are different Multi National and Government jobs are also available for the Masters in Pharmacy sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?