8th January 2012, 08:45 PM
tusharmepani

What shall I do to go for USA after completion of Graduation?

i want to go a usa after my complete my gratuation. so what willl be a do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 1 year course in Petroleum Exploration in India after completing B.E Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  3. What are the opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharm in India?
  4. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  5. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  6. Admission procedure and entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  7. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  10. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  11. After completion of 4 years Pharma can we study in Abroad countries like USA?
  12. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  13. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  14. Best Advance course and in which country after BCA?
  15. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to get a job in USA after graduation?
  17. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  18. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
30th April 2012, 12:34 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: What shall I do to go for USA after completion of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusharmepani View Post
i want to go a usa after my complete my gratuation. so what willl be a do?
dear friend,

To pursue higher studies in USA after graduation first you need to decide which course you would like to go for, Based on that check out the eligibility criteria.
There are many exams through which you can do higher studies there.
Like GMAT for MBA, GRE for MS then TOEFL, ILETS are some of the other exam, After qualifying those, you can go further.

Thank you
BEST wishes
31st May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to go for USA after completion of Graduation?

i study in computer science and i want to go usa. at that time usa get how many years visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?