9th September 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing b.Pharm in India

i completed b.pharm in india so what course in usa benifited for me to get good job and tell me which course good for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  2. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK to do B.Pharm in India?
  3. What is the scope of B.Pharm in UK after doing B.Pharm in India
  4. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Pharmacy colleges in and around Hyderabad?
  6. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years course in India?
  7. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  8. Where should I join M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  9. Pharma Doctorate in France after B.Pharma?
  10. How to pursue MS after completing B.E in Information science? Is doing MS in India as part time while going for a job helpful or not? Is there any major difference between doing MS in India and US?
  11. What are the best courses available after B.Pharm?
  12. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years in India? Am I eligible for NAPLEX exam?
  13. How many vacancies are available in Pharmaceutical industries in South India
  14. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
  15. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in India after completing Bioinformatics with 70% in Leicester University UK
  17. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  18. How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india
30th August 2015, 01:23 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing b.Pharm in India

***The B.Pharm graduates can either go for jobs in related field or can opt for the further advanced studies. The options available after B.Pharm is

--M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry

--Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)

--Management Program in Pharmacy.

**After the completion of pharmacy studies, one can find employment in various hospital pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, etc

**following are some suitable options for you:::::

::Analytical Chemist

::Customs Officer

:ata Manager

:rug Inspector

::Medical Transcriptions

::Regulatory Manager

::Researcher

::Teacher ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?