12th December 2016, 04:44 PM
RUPESH KARAWADE

Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?

Respected Sir, I am a 37 years old graduate, I want to work in the Government sector so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUPESH KARAWADE View Post
Respected Sir, I am a 37 years old graduate, I want to work in the Government sector so I want to know am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is very difficult to get a job in government sector at the age of 37 years. The age limit for UPSC Civil Services Examination will be 32 years. The age limit for nationalized banks will be 30 years. There are three to five years exemptions will be given based on the caste.
If you are a qualified teacher then you have a chance to work in government schools at this age. For a government teacher job, you should be a graduate, also studied B.Ed and with teaching experience. If you are a post graduate with NET or SET certification, then you can apply for the post of Lecturer in Government Colleges. These are some of the options available for a 37 year old candidate for government job. You should have studied Graduation or Post graduation for the above posts.
13th December 2016, 11:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?

At the age of 37 you can get government teacher jobs as for other jobs the upper age limit is less than 37 years. But for that you have to do B.ED. As per my knowledge there is no upper age limit for pursuing this course. If you want you can do this course through distance education and after that you can apply for government teaching jobs. Thanks
21st February 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 years of age and I am already working in a pvt school as a nursery teacher since last 4 years. I have already completed my B.ed and NTT and i'm a BSc graduate , and now since time has come to increase my Pay as per Pay commission and make me permanent so my school has told me that the age limit for nursery teachers is 30 and therefore we cant keep you further and therefore you'll have to quit.. Request you to pls answer my following questions:-
1)What is the age limit for nursery teachers in PVT school??
2) Does school has an authority to take my job without any answers given??
3) Is there any new ruling that has come as per Delhi Govt??

Looking forward to hear a positive response from you soon.

Regards
Avantika
22nd February 2019, 03:44 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?

It is really very difficult to you apply for government jobs at this age but there is still some jobs like teaching or UGC net where you can apply.. first of all you have to read details criteria during form filling.. there is some state PSC like wbpsc where candidate with higher age can apply
23rd July 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

General cast wale govt teacher k job k let kitne age tk apply krskte hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?