18th August 2010, 07:31 PM
rembers

Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?

after bds degree,wht about government jobs n salaries........n how 2 approach 4 it?

Related Questions:
  1. Availibility of Government jobs for BDS in Jaipur and application procedure for the same?
  2. How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  4. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
  5. Information regarding government jobs after BDS degree? How to approach for it? How much will they pay?
  6. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  8. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
  9. Salary of BDS Doctor in Government Hospitals?
  10. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  11. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  12. How to apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS with 71% marks? Entrance exams details for the same?
  13. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  14. Need guidance about applying for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after BDS?
  15. Jobs for BDS freshers in Central Government? How much is the salary structure?
  16. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  18. Can I get Government jobs after completing BDS?
29th May 2011, 11:36 PM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?

Salary is approximately Rs. 1,00,000/- - Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum for a dentist.

29th May 2011, 11:37 PM
pooja bhartii

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?

government job salary for dentists is approximately Rs. 1,00,000/- - Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum. it changes with experience an qualifications.

16th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How much salary for a dentist in dubai?
22nd July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how will i get govt. Job?
30th July 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bds from hazaribag,student of 2nd prof.how would i approach for a professional govt. job in state or national level in india?
20th August 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

iam completed bds in mamata college and i how to get govt .job
9th September 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi m khera n mine internship wil complete in oct 2011 . Is dere any jobs available for freshers at good pay scale
12th September 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hii i m ashvita i m completing my internship in jan 2012 from rishiraj dental coll. bhopal.is there ny job available at good pay scale
13th May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i m doing internship from patna dental college..i will finish my internship within 5 months..is there any job at good pay scale
9th September 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

which govt. job avilable after completion of BDS course?
what's the criteria for it?
how to approach it?
is der any M.O. degree after completing BDS?
10th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I m frm KIMS KARAD! Cmpletng intrnshp in august 2013.hw 2 approach 4 govt job
6th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm monika pareek completed my bds agree on31st December
How can approach for gov job after it
11th October 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how a BDS fresher can apply for a govt job..... and what would be the pay scale,......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?