31st July 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Difficulty in scuring job for a candidate who is doing Graduation through MP PAT?

Sir, I have heard that if I do Graduation through MP PAT then I will face difficulties the secure job. I have heard about this so I am little worried. Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any PAT college in M.P after scoring 97 marks and 1066 rank in MP PAT?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  3. Eligibility for PAT 2015? Best PAT colleges in Chattisgarh?
  4. Minimum qualification required to apply for CG-PAT?
  5. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  6. MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?
  7. What should I study after 12th? Which subject has good scope? How about PAT and ICAR?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Law and Judiciary from Patna University? How to write thesis and research papers?
  9. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  10. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
  12. Is there any difficulty to get MNC jobs for a BTech CSE candidate with a backlog who dropped a year after 12th?
  13. SEBA board students can get admission in Polytechnic institutions by clearing PAT 2016?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  15. How to prepare for G-PAT entrance exam? Model question papers of G-PAT?
  16. Will I face any difficulty after doing Master of Social Work being a girl candidate?
  17. M.A with Economics after B.Com not B.A. in Economics, difficult?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
1st August 2018, 08:48 AM
PRATYASHA RAY

Default Re: Difficulty in scuring job for a candidate who is doing Graduation through MP PAT?

Hello,
No, it ain't that difficult but it is definitely not better than ICAR. ICAR entrance exams and explore more and better options including your state’s agricultural universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?