15th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?

i want to do a job in MBA field and i got only 51% in my graduation through correspondence and i want to know whether i wl be facing difficulty in finding jobs even if i get an admission in a regular MBA collegue. kindly please reply to my email id as soon as possible. Thank you ([email protected])

15th February 2016, 10:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course.

The eligibility to appear for examination conducted to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Some of entrance examination conducted to get admission in course is CAT, MAT etc..
15th February 2016, 11:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?

Yes, after clearing the entrance examination conducted by various university you are eligible to get admission in MBA course.

MBA is of two year duration and candidate after pursuing graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% are eligible to appear for entrance examination.

CAT is among the toughest examination to get admission in IIM India's best institute for Management course. The examination is conducted by IIM.

You are eligible to appear for other examination such as MAT and JAT also to get admission in other university of India.
15th February 2016, 11:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue MBA course after the graduation degree in correspondence course. The eligibility to purse course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates passed graduation in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination.

So you need to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission.
16th February 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

MBa admission is based on the score in entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT. If you have good score in anyone of these exams then you will not have problem in getting admission in a top management college.

Job is not a problem if you get admission in a good college and complete the course successfully. Most of the top management institutes have campus placements which is not offered by low end MBA colleges. Therefore, think well before taking admission in low ranked colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?