3rd July 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get MNC jobs for a BTech CSE candidate with a backlog who dropped a year after 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have dropped a year after 12th and then had a backlog in my BTech course which I am doing from CSE branch. I want to know that is there any difficulty to get job in any MNC for me? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
14th July 2018, 07:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get MNC jobs for a BTech CSE candidate with a backlog who dropped a year after 12th?

Yes, there will be difficulty for getting jobs in MNCs as they demand clear result from the candidates. They properly verify the certificates and marksheets of candidates.

Some of the MNCs have strict policies of triple 65 or triple 60 in which you must have secured at least certain amount of percentage (60 or 65) to be eligible for applying in that MNC.

Very few MNCs don't hire candidates having 1-2 year drop after 12th. As you are having backlog in B.Tech, so you must clear that backlog as soon as possible to get recruited in any MNC.

As of now, smaller companies, startups will hire you as they look towards your skill and not marksheets, degree.
15th July 2018, 10:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get MNC jobs for a BTech CSE candidate with a backlog who dropped a year after 12th?

If you have academic gap after 12th board examination then you must be able to justify it during personal interview. Candidates with existing backlog are not able to sit for on campus or off campus recruitment drive.

You must clear your backlog before appearing for any recruitment. The eligibility criteria of most of IT MNCs state that candidate need to have minimum of 60% marks throughout studied. No backlogs at present.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?