27th July 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is best after passing 10th in Engineering? What is the fee structure?

want to know which diploma course is best after 10th in engineering & its fees

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Jaipur to do diploma in engineering after 10th? What is the fee structure
  2. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  3. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  4. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  10. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  11. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  16. How to join fashion design after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
20th June 2015, 11:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma course is best after passing 10th in Engineering? What is the fee structure?

** Diploma course is best after passing 10th in Engineering

--> Diploma in Fine Arts

--> Diploma in Mechatronics

--> Diploma in Textile Technology

--> Diploma in Biomedical Engineering

--> Diploma in Fashion Technology

--> Diploma in Fire Engineering

--> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

--> Diploma in Ceramic Engineering

--> Diploma in Rubber Technology

--> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

--> Diploma in Plastic Technology

==> FEE STRUCTURE

--> Tuition Fee
Rs. 26,500/-

--> Uniform (Two Pairs)
Rs. 2,000/-

--> Registration
Rs. 500/-

--> Internal Exam
Rs. 500/-

--> Hostel (At the time of Admission)
Rs. 5,000/-

--> Hostel Caution Money (Refundable)
Rs. 2,000/-

--> TOTAL
Rs. 36,500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?