26th September 2016, 11:14 AM
janakisankar

Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?

I am a diploma holder in General nursing & midwifery. Am I eligible to study hospital administration? If yes online study is possible? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  2. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  3. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  5. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  7. A non-medical student can pursue GNM course?
  8. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  9. Details about admission Nursery?
  10. Can I pursue MBA after completing General Nursing and Midwifery?
  11. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  12. Can I do Hospial Administration after completion of General Nursing?
  13. How to apply for the post of Navy after completing diploma in general nursing and midwifery?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  15. Am I eligible for group II exam after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery course
  16. Can I be eligible to give MPSC/UPSC exam after passing 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery
  17. Specialized courses available to study for General Nursing Diploma holder?
  18. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?