29th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for group II exam after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery course

Hai ! I have completed my diploma in nursing and midwifery course(3 1/2) years .I am eligible for group2 exam

Related Questions:
  1. For which group can I apply for TNPSC? I have finished diploma in nursing and midwifery
  2. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery? -- [New]
  3. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  4. How to apply for the post of Navy after completing diploma in general nursing and midwifery?
  5. Can I be eligible to give MPSC/UPSC exam after passing 3 years diploma in general nursing and midwifery
  6. Details about admission Nursery?
  7. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  8. How to become IAS Officer after completion of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  9. Admission in Hospitality Management is possible after Diploma in Nursing?
  10. Which group of exam can I write after completing diploma in Nursing?
  11. For which group exam am I eligible to write after completing MSc Nursing in SRMC Deemed University? What is the age limit?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Nursing?
  13. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  15. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  17. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  18. Is BSc Nursing or General Midwifery Nursing course taught in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?