12th March 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do General Nursing & Midwifery. Kindly let me know which are the Banks provide me an Education Loan for doing GNM course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  2. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  3. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  4. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study PGDM through MAT in Udaipur? Interest rates charge against an education loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study MBBS in Philippines? Details of Interest Rate charges?
  16. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  17. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
14th March 2016, 11:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?

All the Private as well as Public Banks will provide you with an Educational Loan.
You will need to provide the required documents to the Banks and once you are able to provide the documents required by the Bank your Loan will be sanctioned.
It is best for you to apply for the Loan in SBI as the interest rate charged by SBI for Educational Loan is 1% less than all the other Banks.
15th March 2016, 07:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering Education Loan to study General Nursing & Midwifery?

The list of banks who offer education loan for General Nursing and Midwifery course is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 107 views)
15th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How much money I can get for loan in gnm nursing?
20th August 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Am applying general nursing. Is get in education loan?
15th October 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How many Loan applying for GNM nurshing
23rd March 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

We are looking education loan for my daughter she is going to have bsc nursing Admission in Bangalore private college 2021 academic year
7th July 2021, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I already doing GNM nursing... i m 2yr std..
But due to lockdown wefall down so... can i get education loan for complete my course
5th June 2022, 12:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are various banks that provide education loan for Nursing and Midwifery are
State Bank of India
IDBI bank
Punjab National Bank
ICICI bank
HDFC Bank
Canara bank
UCO bank
Every bank provides loan at varying rates of interest.
0.50% concession in interest is provided to female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?