17th April 2023, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in labour law from University of Madras is applicable for ASSISTANT LABOUR COMMISSIONER exam?

Does diploma in labour law from University of Madras is applicable for ASSISTANT LABOUR COMMISSIONER exam to be conducted by TNPSC?

26th April 2023, 10:23 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Diploma in labour law from University of Madras is applicable for ASSISTANT LABOUR COMMISSIONER exam?

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the exam for the post of Assistant Labour Commissioner. They provide the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications required to apply for the exam. You can check the UPSC website or the official notification for the exam to verify whether your diploma from the University of Madras meets the requirements.

It's possible that the diploma may meet the educational qualification required for the exam, but it's important to confirm this information directly from the UPSC or any other relevant government agency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?