4th November 2011, 11:18 PM
786ankit786

What to do to have a good future after 12th commerce?

I am a class 12th commerce student what i should do which do seccure my future career after 12th.

5th November 2011, 12:37 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to have a good future after 12th commerce?

Soon after completion of 12th in Commerce, there are number of avenues available for you to make your entry. You can choose the one whichever you are interested.

The best course to do after completion of 12th in Commerce is CA course. CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. One can get excellent salaries after completion of this course. But good subject knowledge, hard working nature to complete the syllabus of this course is very much essential for the candidate to complete this course.

This course will be completed through following phases - CPT, PCC and CA Final.

For the stream of commerce candidates, ICWAI course is also a good choice, a bit easy to complete the course when compared with CA course.

You may also pursue Graduation in
-B.Com
-BBA
-BBM

Soon after the completion any of these 3 year Graduation courses, you can opt for MBA course which is in full demand these days and which provides plenty of job opportunities for the candidates.
5th November 2011, 08:01 AM
tejesh_09

After 12th in Commerce there are many line of study, out of which one is Chattered accountancy course, one who is confidence, hard working nature and a good command on accountancy can complete his study successfully in this line and accordingly built his carrier.

There is another course called ICWAI can be opted afte 12th Commerce which is little easy than CA.

After 12 Commerce you can opt for graduation in B. COM, BBA, BBM etc. and after completing these graduation courses you can crack CAT for study MBA in IIM which is one of the best carrier opportunity.
5th November 2011, 09:03 AM
krishna76743

Quote:
Originally Posted by 786ankit786 View Post
I am a class 12th commerce student what i should do which do seccure my future career after 12th.

There are various courses available after 12th commerce.u can either do B.Com,B.B.A,B.B.I.S,B.B.M etc or you can do CA. The salary that u will get after doing CA is very good which also defines that it is not like cup of a day.So do make a good decision and i hope you would make the correct decision and excel in life.
5th November 2011, 01:31 PM
rahul kumar barnwal

Soon after completion of 12th in Commerce, there are number of avenues available for you to make your entry. You can choose the one whichever you are interested.

The best course to do after completion of 12th in Commerce is CA course. CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. One can get excellent salaries after completion of this course. But good subject knowledge, hard working nature to complete the syllabus of this course is very much essential for the candidate to complete this course.

This course will be completed through following phases - CPT, PCC and CA Final.

For the stream of commerce candidates, ICWAI course is also a good choice, a bit easy to complete the course when compared with CA course.

You may also pursue Graduation in
-B.Com
-BBA
-BBM

Soon after the completion any of these 3 year Graduation courses, you can opt for MBA course which is in full demand these days and which provides plenty of job opportunities for the candidates.
5th November 2011, 01:39 PM
faizan jamal

You are eligible for number of courses to pursue after completion of your 12th in Commerce. You can go for the course in which you have interest.

You can opt for professional courses like
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI

These 2 courses are having good demand in these days. If you have strong subject knowledge in commerce and finance and if you are very much interested to pursue your higher studies with commerce related stream, or you are a hard worker then only go for these courses especially for CA. if you are weak in study don't pursue it.

Because CA course will take years of time for the candidates to finish and needed 16-18 are study in a day.

Otherwise, you can opt for 3 year Bachelors degree courses like
BBA
BBM
B.Com

Complete any of these courses and opt for MBA course then you have an excellent career.
5th November 2011, 01:40 PM
faizan jamal

You are eligible for number of courses to pursue after completion of your 12th in Commerce. You can go for the course in which you have interest.

You can opt for professional courses like
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI

These 2 courses are having good demand in these days. If you have strong subject knowledge in commerce and finance and if you are very much interested to pursue your higher studies with commerce related stream, or you are a hard worker then only go for these courses especially for CA. if you are weak in study don't pursue it.

Because CA course will take years of time for the candidates to finish and needed 16-18 are study in a day.

Otherwise, you can opt for 3 year Bachelors degree courses like
BBA
BBM
B.Com

Complete any of these courses and opt for MBA course then you have an excellent career.

faizan jamal
10th December 2011, 09:28 AM
khushboo naushin

HI..
you have lots of option like-- BBA, B COM, BBM, CS CA, ICWAI etc.. you can do any courses. every thing is good for future...
good luck..
7th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

ICWAI is beneficial for what..?
31st January 2012, 10:43 PM
krithika.mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 786ankit786 View Post
One of the idealistic approaches is to do either CS or take up CPT in correspondence while doing B.Com full time.
There are other options like BCA, BBM, etc which can e taken up.

Decide on what YOU want to do and what you are interested in.
All the best!
25th March 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is time period for ICWA?and what is its fee structure?
15th June 2012, 11:52 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

You should prepare for CPT exam to become a CA.

It is considered to be tough to crack this exam .you should get yourself ended in some good coaching classes to prepare well for the exam and get proper assisstance.
After becoming a CA you will get your dream job.

So,after completing your 12th standard you can go to CA it is bright future for you..............

All the best........................
24th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

HI MY SELF HITASHA SODHI AND IAM THE STUDENT OF 11 COMMMERCE ..... MY MATHS IS WEAK BUT IAM INTRUSTED IN DOING CA N WANNA STUDY ABROAD .....WHAT R D REAQUIRMENTS FOR STYDYNG ABROAD.......PLZ SUGGEST THE BEST SUGGESTION
25th October 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Hyyy gues.....i am shaneaalam ansari....
I think BBA..and.......MBA is the best option
for your bright future
after 12th u can do bba......and mba
11th March 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is ICWAI beneficial for future...?
14th April 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

i am purba.is it possible that i quit study in b.com 1st year and then restart my bcom 2nd year studies after few years?and also tell me what is ICWAI and bbm.
9th April 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I passed this year now I am getting
confuse which course for my better future an I
Studeny of commerse with maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?