14th March 2012, 10:40 AM
sunita tripathi

Does this right choice for me of doing MBA through CAT Exam being a studnet of BBA course?

Sir i am student of bba 3rd semster and i want to do mba from cat entrance.
Is it right for me or no
plz answer in [email protected]

19th June 2012, 05:38 PM
dhivmyth

Default Re: Does this right choice for me of doing MBA through CAT Exam being a studnet of BBA course?

Hai Sunita,
CAT is the Common Admission Test for MBA courses conducted by IIM's.You must have a degree from any recognised college/university with 50% aggregate.Final year students are also eligible to apply,so YOU can also apply...
It is the best choice I would say but work hard to crack the exam.......

for further information ask us any queries,we are here to help you at any time.........

"All the best"
Dhivya.R
19th June 2012, 08:05 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Does this right choice for me of doing MBA through CAT Exam being a studnet of BBA course?

Surely it is a very good choice because u have done BBA which is Bachelor Of Business Administration. So, Doing MBA after BBA is a good choice because you already know the basics of Business so MBA will be quite easy and beneficial for you.
19th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

The BBA course have been designed in a way so that students who opts for MBA will find it less difficult.

You know it that the course structure and syllabus is such that it gives you ample amount of time to prepare for CAT exam which you need to crack to study MBA.

You can obviously look for jobs right now or look for other professional course but given the present demand for MBA, its better to go for this one.

Its a safe bet. So choose wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?