9th June 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have did diploma in electrical and electronics engineering is it possible to do MBA in hr after diploma in eee. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? What should be the procedure which I need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do full time MBA course after completion of Diploma in EEE?
  2. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?
  3. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  4. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How i may join MBA degree through distance learning after completion of my B.Tech (EEE)?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(EEE) in Abroad for Diploma student?
  8. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  11. Which stream can I opt after B.E. in EEE branch amongst MBA or M.E. ?
  12. Can I do MBA after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  14. Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?
  15. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  16. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  17. Am I eligible of IPS exam after completion of diploma?
  18. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
10th June 2015, 07:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?

No, it is not possible to do MBA in HR after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. to get admission in MBA course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course.
10th June 2015, 01:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?

No, you cannot join in MBA(HR) course after the completion of Diploma, because to join in any MBA course, candidates should have minimum qualification of graduation. So, after the completion of your diploma course, you should join in any bachelors courses like B.E/B.Tech. Then after the completion of graduation, you can apply for admission in MBA(HR) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?