18th July 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Is distance Post Graduation acceptable for NET application?

I have completed my MBA in Corporate Management from Alagappa University via correspondence mode of education. Can I apply for NET exam? Will this MBA is going to be acceptable as eligible for NET?

22nd July 2019, 06:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is distance Post Graduation acceptable for NET application?

Yes, definitely the degree courses pursued in Correspondence/distance mode are certainly valid for NET (National Eligibility Test) application as long as the university offering the education is recognized by UGC.

So, having completed your MBA course in Corporate Management degree course in distance mode from Alagappa University which is recognized by UGC, you are eligible to apply for NET in your concerned paper if your overall aggregate in your Master's degree is at least 55% (or 50% in case your belong to SC/ST or PH category).

For more details and FAQs related to NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
24th July 2019, 01:38 AM
mani98

Default Re: Is distance Post Graduation acceptable for NET application?

Yes you can acceptable for NET exam after completing distance post graduation.

You need to complete the master degree regular or distance any one so you can eligible for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?