19th April 2018, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Whether B.Ed and M.Com from distance is acceptable for being a Post Graduate teacher in KVS?

Hi, I am a MBA degree holder and planning to do M.Com and B.Ed via distance education mode. Will it be acceptable to join in Kendriya Vidhyala Schools as Post Graduate teacher for teaching class 11th and 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  3. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  4. MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate?
  5. Eligibility and age limit to apply in APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher recruitment for BEd(Mathematics) graduate?
  6. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  7. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  8. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  9. Previous years question papers for the post of primary teacher in KVS
  10. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for 9th to 12th level teacher in central school?
  12. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  13. Am I eligible to study BEd(Commerce) if did 12th from Humanities being an MCom postgraduate?
  14. What is the criteria for Post Graduate Teacher post in KV?
  15. Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?
  16. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?
  17. Can I study MEd after completing MCom without BEd?
  18. Which PG Diploma course is better for BA and B.Ed holder?
24th May 2018, 01:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether B.Ed and M.Com from distance is acceptable for being a Post Graduate teacher in KVS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a MBA degree holder and planning to do M.Com and B.Ed via distance education mode. Will it be acceptable to join in Kendriya Vidhyala Schools as Post Graduate teacher for teaching class 11th and 12th?
Yes, you can apply for the post of PGT in Kendriya vidyala school after pursuing course via distance mode. But, before applying it is important that aspirant should have completed Master degree and also should have qualified in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) which is conducted by CBSE board every year. Once you clear your TET exam you will be surely eligible to apply for the above mentioned post in any government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?