28th June 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Do the aerospace and aeronautical engineering valuable or not?

Say that whether aerospace and aeronautical engineering value or not. I want to join in one of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  3. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  4. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  5. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  6. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  8. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  9. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  12. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  13. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
5th August 2011, 08:12 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Do the aerospace and aeronautical engineering valuable or not?

Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering are very much valuable and prestigious. They are very reputed branches. If you join IIST to do one of those courses then you will be directly selected for a job at ISRO as a scientist or an engineer. You have also the opportunity to go to NASA.

But there is a limited scope of this course means the stream you want has a fixed job. You can not apply for other fields for the job. You have to work at ISRO or NASA or some other space research organization. You have opportunity to be an astronaut. Being an astronaut is also a kind of adventure. If you are really interested in some scientific of research work then you must certainly join one of those courses.
11th December 2011, 10:13 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Say that whether aerospace and aeronautical engineering value or not. I want to join in one of this course?
HI,
Aeronautical engineering course among the top course of engineering.
After completing this course you will get many job opportunities in I.S.R.O, D.R.D.O,AIR INDIA etc.

There are many top college offering this course are:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IIAE)
Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology

ALL THE BEST!
13th December 2011, 10:10 AM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,First of all let me clarify you the difference between the aeronautical and aerospace engineering.The first one deals with the study of design of engines in aeroplane and the second one is quite broad branch which deals with spacecraft too.Many colleges and institution offers this course.It is good idea to take this course.You should work hard whatever course you choose.Many iits,mit(madras institute of technology),iist,PUNJAB ENGINEERING COLLEGE,park college(coimbatore),Hindustan engineering college.For getting into iits crack IIT JEE and for getting into iist crack ISAT.IIST is dedicated institution towards space research.When you do your academics well at the IIST,you will be absorbed as scientist in ISRO.Then you have chance to go to NASA too.all the best.Have a great future ahead.
17th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi friends aeronautical is having many jobs...........but for that you have to learn A-Z adout aircraft , you have to built your knowledge in practical areas and leading company like air india ................ect will give jobs.....
2nd August 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME HARI KIRUBAKARAAN NOW IAM JOINED THE AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COURSE IN APOLLO COLLEGE ,CHENNAI . IS THAT VALUABLE SCOPE AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE IF I CAN GET THE JOB IN ISRO AND NASA ,WHAT THE PROCEDURE TO DO THAT PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?