18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

How i am study ms aerospace engineering in abroad after completing my BE aeronautical engineering? what is the minimum qualification to study in abroad? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Waiting to get a reply soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  2. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  3. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  4. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  6. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE?
  7. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  8. Admission to M.S (aeronautical) abroad?
  9. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  11. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  12. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  14. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  15. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for 10th student?
  17. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
19th April 2015, 01:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

To study MS in Abroad after completion of B.E course from a recognised university, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon your selection of country for pursuing your MS course and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
19th April 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?

As a candidate, who have completed B.E(Aeronautical Engineering), you are eligible to pursue MS( in Aerospace Engineering). To pursue MS(Aerospace Engineering) in abroad, first you have to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because these exam scores are mandatory requirements to apply for admission in most of the universities. After completing these exams, you should select some universities, which are offering Aeronautical Engineering course and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending application and exam scores through online or via courier. Then the universities will make a decision on your application and will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?