1st November 2010, 10:09 AM
Dong

Do FTII and SRFTI accept chinese students in India? Can I go for other film schools?

hi, i am now in china.
I like India films very much and want to go there.
FTII and SRFTI are an excellent films school in Asia.
if they accept chinese students? can i go there or other film schools?
thank u very much!!

21st June 2011, 01:28 PM
swumit

Default Re: Do FTII and SRFTI accept chinese students in India? Can I go for other film schools?

hello dear,

firstly you must have to complete graduation / bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to be eligible for the courses offered by FTII.

you must have to complete 10+2 level with Physics as the compulsory subject to be eligible for some of the courses offered by them.
and it does not matter that you study in chinese college.
for more detail you could visit:-

http://www.highereducationinindia.com/institutes/film-and-television-institute-of-india-2282.php

www.ftiindia.com

best of luck
8th January 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do FTII and SRFTI accept chinese students in India? Can I go for other film schools?

Sir,
I wants to film direction course from CRAFT FILM (DELHI), IT IS better OPTION OTHER THAN FTII & SRFTI. PLEASE SUGGEST ME ABOUT IT I M PUZZLE. PLS REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL: Aggarwal. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?