26th March 2016, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC being an NIOS student?

Hello,
I am giving my 10th Board exam from NIOS Board. But after my Board I want to study in ISC Board. I want to know that can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC Board?

27th March 2016, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC being an NIOS student?

Most of the schools don't have problem in getting you admitted provided you have the required marks in your class 10th NIOS certificate.

There are many schools these days and you can surely get admission if you clear cut off. There are some schools who won't accept open schools students but most of them will.
27th March 2016, 06:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

National Institute of Open Schooling is government authorised board and it is recognised in all education institutes of India. Hence a student of National Institute of Open Schooling is eligible to take admission where he or she wants to take.
27th March 2016, 09:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any recognised board after 10th from NIOS.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under Ministry of Human Research and Development. So, the certificate issued by board is valid for admission or to appear for entrance examination to get jobs.

So, for other eligibility criteria for admission in the respective school visit at the respective official website.
28th March 2016, 12:28 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue intermediate from ICSE board even after after passing from NIOS board. Let me tell you NIOS board is also a recognized board and have value as other board.
28th March 2016, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in 11th ISC board in any good school after fulfilling the admission eligibility.

In some of the reputed schools admissions provided on the basis of an entrance test and so in those cases, you will probably have to appear and clear the test, in order to get admission in the above mentioned class.
28th March 2016, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in 11th ISC board in any good school after fulfilling the admission eligibility.

In some of the reputed schools admissions provided on the basis of an entrance test and so in those cases, you will probably have to appear and clear the test, in order to get admission in the above mentioned class.
13th April 2016, 10:04 PM
Quantum reply

NIOS is an open schooling board. NIOS is undertaken by the union government of India. NIOS certificate is valid and valuable. NIOS is same as the other boards of India.

Yes, you can definitely get admission in ISC school. For this you need to fulfill all the procedure of admission. You need to show your 10th marks sheet. You need to submit transfer certificate also.
18th April 2016, 08:53 PM
IQ14

NIOS is a National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is undertaken by union government of India. It is valuable and highly recognized board of India. NIOS has the same value like CBSE and ISC has. NIOS certificate is valuable.
Yes, you can definitely get the admission in an ISC school. For taking admission you need visit the school and have to follow the procedure of admission. You will require the documents like transfer certificate, 10th mark sheet , migration certificate, character certificate etc at the time of admission. You need to fill an application form that you will get from your school. After the submission of fee you will get the admission.
25th November 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

How much Marks are need to get pure science in west bengal board schools of nios students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?