5th July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any chance for getting admission in west bengal engineering? My rank is 68108 in WB engineering entrance exam

my rank is 68108.i have chance 4 west bengal enginearing
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. Can I get a chance in government engineering college after scoring 6175 rank in West Bengal JEE?
  3. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  4. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  5. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  6. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  7. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  8. What rank do I need in government engineering college of West Bengal? How many government engineering colleges are there in West Bengal?
  9. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  10. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  11. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  12. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  14. After securing 4773 rank in AIEEE can I get a chance in NIT Durgapur? List of some good government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  18. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
30th June 2015, 10:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I have any chance for getting admission in west bengal engineering? My rank is 68108 in WB engineering entrance exam

As you know admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by marks you got in the entrance exam so no one can predict that will you get admission or not so there is only one way to get admission that is online counselling through official website of desired test and fillup the colleges so they will informed you when a seat is allotted to in the colleges then visit the college and claim your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?