I want a Bank OR LIC government job....
Please help me ........
My Email id is. [email protected]

Thank You..

30th June 2015, 03:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get bank or government job? I have passed B.Com 1st year

Since you are pursuing your Ist year of B.Com so your are eligible for the bank jobs once you complete your graduation degree course.

Generally there are two bank posts for which one can apply after completing graduation which are Bank Clerk and Bank Probationary Officer. Also the two main examinations for the recruitment of Bank Clerks and Bank PO are IBPS bank examination and SBI examination held for the recruitment of employees in the 29 nationalized banks and SBI bank branches on India.

The minimum eligibility required for appearing in this examination are as :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk where as for bank probationary officer it must be between 21 years to 30 years. Also there is the provision of age relaxation as per the government norms.

* You must have the bachelor'e degree with any stream from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

* Also one must know to operate a computer as the whole banking work is computer based now a days.

For more information regarding the pattern and syllabus of the above examinations log on to the link www.ibps.in. or www.sbi.co.in.
30th June 2015, 06:50 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

It's very nice that you have interest in bank or LIC job.you can get these job after completion of your graduation.
As you say , you have passed 1st year b.com.so now you can not apply for that.upto your graduation completion you can preapare for that exams & it will help you very much to crack these exams & you will get your preffered job earlier after completion of b.com.

Bank jobs entrance exam
- SBI PO
- IBPS PO
- SBI Clerk
- IBPS clerk

Eligibility

Qualification
- you should be graduate in any discipline

Age limit
- your age should be between 20 to 28 years.age relaxation is applied.
30th June 2015, 09:23 PM
unique99

Sorry,having 1st year B.Com pass degree you can not get bank job.Presently bank job is lucrative and secured so that recruitment is conducted by IBPS and SBI board for justice and equality.

As far as bank eligibility is concerned now a candidate have to obtain minimum Graduate degree having minimum pass marks from the recognized University/Institution to write
on line CWE conducted by IBPS as well as SBI recruitment board.

On the basis of written and interview marks bank job is available.

My suggestion,if you have the passion for bank job like PSU bank clerk/PO then you are to obtain Graduate degree from the recognized University to do on line registration following recruitment board's notification.

During this period you can practice competition bank books where you will get idea how to crack bank written examination.
30th June 2015, 10:22 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

To get bank jobs you need to appear for entrance exams conducted by the government. Bank exams are Bank SBI PO exam and IBPS exam. This exams are conducted twice a year. This exam has two steps-
1) Written test
2) Interview round

The written test generally consists of general knowledge questions and logical and reasoning questions. You should prepare to get good merit rank to get selected for interview round.

The other government job exams are GPSC in gujarat and UPSC for all over India .

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?