14th June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Which PG course should I do after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

hello..this is Prasad shanbhag..
i am currently doing my B.E in mechanical engineering in belgaum ,karnataka.I want to do specialization in aeronautics....so which pg course should i do????? and what are the colleges offering that course???what is the procedure for admission in that college ???and lastly what are the career opportunities for that course....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  4. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Arch course after Mechanical Engineering degree?
  8. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  9. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of best higher studies course to do after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  12. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  13. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  14. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  16. Scope of Mechanical engineering in the coming years?
  17. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  18. Changing the trade from electrical to mechanical engineering?
12th March 2013, 08:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which PG course should I do after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

You can join for M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. The course is offered through reputed institutes like IIT, NIT and Hindustan University. Admissions to the course are usually done on the basis of GATE score. Those who can complete the course successfully can join as Asst Professor in colleges. Defense departments, aircraft manufacturing firms, etc also offer adequate career openings.
13th March 2013, 03:03 PM
bpraveen b

dear friend after doing B.Tech in ME, you have so many option for further studies.
as you can do M.Tech in mechatronics or robotics or automobile or many other specialization you can do M.Tech.
you can also switch your career towards management field like MBA, so you have to prepare for CAT,MAT,XAT or other exam for take admission in good management colleges.

just take a right decision in which field you want to go.
because both fields are suitable for you.
Good luck.
30th June 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

My self Asha Rani ,I have completed BE in mechanical engineering, which pg course let me take and plz provide me the list of colleges which offers VTU syllabus and also the procedure of admission in that colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?