31st May 2017, 12:06 AM

Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?

I have got 15900 ranking in B.Sc Agriculture and I have got 700 ranking in B.Sc agriculture practical, can I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat please tell me sir I am totally confused.

31st May 2017, 08:36 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

=> Applicants must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

=> The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% and the minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per your rank i think you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
31st May 2017, 11:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture. There will be no any problem while admission. There are many colleges in which you can try for admission. So no need to worry about admission. Every college have its own cutoff and you must have to try in many colleges so that you get option to select any good college for admission.
1st June 2017, 12:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The exact scenario whether you will get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture or not will depend upon counselling process.

You need to take part in counselling to get information and full details about chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?