1st March 2010, 11:46 AM
sunitha Takalkar

Location: h:no-2-58,lane-12,chaitanyapuri,disukhnagar,hyderabad.

Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?

hello everyone,
i want to pursue my phd abroad..my subject is biotechnology..so do i hv to give subjective gre??how to apply?

4th April 2011, 08:26 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?

Well friend,
GRE is not for Ph.d course,it is for graduation course.
One who complete this exam is select for graduation from aboard.
As you said that you want to do ph.d from abroad but didn't tell us from which country

please see on the given link:-http://http://sciencecareers.science...redit_a0700096
26th June 2011, 03:25 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?

Dear friend,
If you have given GRE then you must know that After GRE exam you can go to abroad for post graduation. And it is not subjective rather it is the exam that tests your aptitude. It is only meant for graduates. It consists of verbal reasoning , Data Interpretation and Quantitative aptitude tests. You have to score at least 1500 in order to get admission for either Masters degree or P.hD . If you have to pursue in the course of BioTechnology then CalTech id the best college.
27th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria to do phd from UK? is there any scope of doing phd from there?
24th August 2011, 01:57 AM
manalkarjikar

do we need to give general gre as well as subjective gre for phd if want to do our phd from australia, canada n usa ?????
3rd July 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Presently I am pursuing my masters in mass communication. I want to pursue Either PHd in Cricket (Cricket related topic) or Sports Management from UK. May I know what I have do for this? Can you please give me some information about these two courses?? - Sandipan Banerjee, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?