27th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to do B.Ed to become a KVS PGT Teacher after M.Com, M.Phil in Commerce?

I m m.com,m.phil in commerce.do i need 2 do b.ed 4 kvs pgt teacher?

27th November 2011, 10:23 AM
mahi 16

Default Re: Do I need to do B.Ed to become a KVS PGT Teacher after M.Com, M.Phil in Commerce?

You are quite qualified
what do you think about the teaching in college?
if you want to teach in college.
you just have to clear the NET examination.
as eligiblity for NET is
Post graduation in any subject with 55% marks.
age limit- no age limit.
The exam consist three papers.
Syllabus
paper I:
It is a objective type paper.
General knowledge
Current affairs
Aptitude and reasoning
It is for 100 marks
paper II
Core subjects
it is for 100 marks
Paper III
Selected core subjects
It is for 200 marks
Total marks are : 400
31st January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to do B.Ed to become a KVS PGT Teacher after M.Com, M.Phil in Commerce?

im pursuing M.A economics ....n have ETE diploma also....do i need to do B.eD also for becoing a PGT in future....????
23rd August 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i have done m com with 49% marks what are the options available for me to become a pgt
6th October 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am Rajesh kr from Bihar .i passed out in b.com.so i eligible PGT in comarce subject in 10 2 teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?