2nd June 2011, 09:46 AM
Badal2212

Do I stand a chance to do master's degree from abroad after doing B.Tech in UPTU college? Which degree suits me the best?

sir,
I am doing B.Tech from uptu college from mechanical branch.
Should i have a chance to do master degree from abroad?
If i have then which degree will suit me best?

6th November 2011, 05:32 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to do master's degree from abroad after doing B.Tech in UPTU college? Which degree suits me the best?

HELLO,,,

after complition of the b.tech better you go for m.tech

if you want to m.tech from abroad then try to do from london or from any U.S.A university,,,,

once you will get the good marks you will be provided good job with handsome salary,,,

if you will not suceseed to get the job in abroad then you will try in india also but no company will provide you that much salary as a forieng company provides.
18th November 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to do master's degree from abroad after doing B.Tech in UPTU college? Which degree suits me the best?

Can anybody please tell if I need to add non credit course in my transcript from AKTU??
25th November 2021, 01:02 PM
Renukasingh007

Yes, you do stand a chance to do a master's abroad after completion of B.Tech in UPTU college. If you are willing to go ahead in engineering-related sectors, the best alternative for you would be MS in abroad after engineering. On the other hand, if you do not want to proceed with technical courses and are willing to build skills such as management, leadership, etc, then MBA is a viable choice from a global university. Numerous institutes proffer MS abroad after engineering and MBA degree programs. To get admission in the institutes, you need to appear for GRE and English proficiency- IELTS/TOEFL. Besides that, you need to prepare an exceptional SOP that covers your academic records, accomplishments, work experience, career goals, etc. If you are facing difficulty while crafting SOP, E-writing champs provide the best SOP writing services for MS abroad after B.Tech and MBA program. The skilled and proficient writers will accurately enclose all the points of your profile as per the format of your chosen university. Thus, you can rely on these services for your SOP with the best quality for MS abroad after B.Tech (postgraduate program) and MBA program respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?