26th September 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?

I am a 3rd yr electronics engg student... I wish to pursue a masters degree abroad in automobile engineering, after completing my bachelor's degree which I am currently into. Is it possible to change the field for masters degree and if yes then in what ways it vl benefit me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  2. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  3. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  5. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  7. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  8. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  10. How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  14. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  15. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  16. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  17. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?

No, it is not possible to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. To be eligible to pursue Master's degree course in Automobile Engineering, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree course in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering course. Being a Bachelor's degree holder in ECE, you can pursue Masters in ECE or Computer Science (CS) course. To get admission in Master's degree course in Abroad Universities, the candidate must have to apply for admission by reporting his GRE (not mandatory based on selection of country) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores.
27th September 2015, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?

Yes, it is possible to change the field in master degree course. You can pursue Master Degree course in automobile engineering after completion of electronics engineering. However, the path is not easy. You need to know all the fundamentals of automobile engineering especially be well acquainted with the graduation studies of automobile engineering. This is because you will have to undergo interview round in which the foreign universities will ask you questions concerning switch of field and details of automobile engineering. So get prepared accordingly and score good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission especially the English proficiency test - IELTS/TOEFL. However, it is advisable to change your stream only if you are not comfortable with your field and have interest in other field and know the fundamentals well of the other field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?