8th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for post graduation admission form being in last semester of graduation?

I am in last semester of my graduation and my graduation will be completed on 2 week of June. So my question is I am eligible to apply or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  3. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  5. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  6. Which students are eligible for Bank PO Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply in post graduation? Exams for post graduation admission?
  8. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  9. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  10. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  11. Last date for MPCET 2016 application form
  12. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  13. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  14. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  15. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  18. Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?
8th February 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for post graduation admission form being in last semester of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Post Graduation course admission if you are pursuing last semester of your Graduation course. For example, you can notice that most of the candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities will apply for admission during last semester of Graduation course. You need to submit all your previous years marks memo copies while applying for admission and you must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria to get admission for pursuing Post Graduation course.
8th February 2016, 11:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for post graduation admission form being in last semester of graduation?

You may apply for admission but you will only get admission once your results are declared. So, if you wish to apply for your PG course, you are very much free to apply for it, but do keep in mind that without the declaration of your final semester results you will be withheld for admission.
8th February 2016, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in last semester of my graduation and my graduation will be completed on 2 week of June. So my question is I am eligible to apply or not.
You are a candidates of last semester in graduation degree from a recognized university so you are eligible for post graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree or final year of graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for post graduation degree.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th February 2016, 12:33 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for admission in any graduation course unless and until your board results are declared. Only after your results are declared online, you can take a print out of it and can thereafter apply for any UG course of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?