9th September 2012, 01:46 PM
priyakhanna

How to prepare for placement entrance test in any IT company like Infosys, TCS, WIPRO

how to prepare placement entrance test in any IT company like,Infosys,Tcs,Wipro etc??????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  2. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  3. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  4. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  7. How may I get placement papers of TCS? I'm selected for TCS aptitude test
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  9. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  10. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel? -- [New]
  12. Placement Papers of Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Zensar and of Other companies?
  13. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  14. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  15. Any scope for GNIIT student in WIPRO, SAP, Infosys, TCS?
  16. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  17. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  18. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
14th January 2017, 10:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for placement entrance test in any IT company like Infosys, TCS, WIPRO

In placement papers of recruitment test of Information technology companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, questions are asked topics of aptitude, logical, verbal and non verbal reasoning. Practice is key to clear aptitude round which is eliminating round where large number of candidates are eliminated.

You can focus on Quantitative aptitude by Arun Sharma and Verbal and Non verbal reasoning by R.S Aggarwal. Topics like average, SI and CI, percentage, mensuration, Time and Work and Time and distance, geometry etc. Practice as much as possible. One you complete both of these books, practice 5-10 sets of placement papers of this company recruitment drive. You will easily clear the aptitude round.

In technical interview round, you should focus on technical subjects basic knowledge and any programming language like C, C++, Java etc.
15th January 2017, 12:27 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for placement entrance test in any IT company like Infosys, TCS, WIPRO

For placement in IT companies you firstly require
>> You must have passed graduation with minimum 75% percentage.
>> Make a professional CV and then submit that to company office.
>> To compete in entrance exam you need to practice more on Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning ability questions.
>> You can take help from Arihant publication entrance exam guide in quantitative aptitude .
>> Not only in entrance exam you also need to be strong in Group Discussion as this is held in interview section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?