21st March 2012, 11:01 PM
sunil rose

Do stream makes any difference in syllabus of PUS exam?

do stream makes any difference in syllabus of PUS ?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Does stream affect syllabus of PUS?
  2. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  3. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  4. Syllabus and preparation tips for SAIL written exam? Difference in syllabus with GATE?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship if I got 83% marks in Commerce stream? -- [New]
  7. Difference between MBA(Finance), CA and CS? Syllabus and scope of these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th? After diploma can I crack JEE?
  9. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for Diploma Holders and for 12th students?
  10. What is the syllabus for finance stream? I am appear for ONGC exam in finance stream
  11. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
  12. Is there a difference between in AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th standard? Which colleges offer AIEEE?
  13. What is the difference between B.Maths and B.Stats? What is the syllabus for the same?
  14. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  15. Any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  16. Syllabus of BEL entrance exam for ECE stream?
  17. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  18. Difference between IAS and IPS exam? Pattern and syllabus for the exam?
30th December 2021, 09:45 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: Do stream makes any difference in syllabus of PUS exam?

The technical syllabus is almost the same for IES, GATE & PSUs. Only the standard and pattern of exams differ. Our classroom study course will ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?