18th June 2011, 02:33 PM
utkarshofdoon

Any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th? After diploma can I crack JEE?

i am doing diploma from AMU. is there any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th . is there any possibility for cracking JEE and AIEEE after diploma.(due to difference in syllabus)

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  3. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  4. Which is better to become an engineer in future? Taking diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. Which is more tough between Diploma and JEE?
  6. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to have a future career in IT engineering? Do 11th and 12th or opt for diploma course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for IIT JEE after completion of diploma course?
  9. How a student can complete 11th and 12th after completing diploma and 10th?
  10. Any difference in teaching level of IIT JEE coaching in 11th and 12th and after 12th? How do they complete the syllabus in 1 year?
  11. What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering
  12. What is the difference between diploma and advanced diploma?
  13. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  14. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  15. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering instead of 12th being an 11th student?
  16. Institutes in Delhi offering Cobol Training? Does NIIT offer program on Cobol?
  17. Can I pursue 11th and 12th while doing Diploma in CSE? What is the Course duration?
  18. Can a Diploma candidate appear in JEE Examination? -- [New]
28th October 2011, 05:05 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th? After diploma can I crack JEE?

the courses for the diploma and 11th and 12th are entirely diffent, in Diploma the subjects are technical and oriented to the stream that you had selected where as 11th and 12th are genral and over more area of knolwdge.

as for the JEE exam, the eligibilty is 12th pass in PCM, so you have clear 12th standard to appear in the exam. OR you can complete the Diploma and go for bridge course to join your steam for B.E.

So Best of luck.
28th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th? After diploma can I crack JEE?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend both the fields are different..

Diploma is a technical field, after that you will have to go for the technical fields like BE/B.tech..

But if you go for 11th and 12th in PCM then you after completion of 12th you will get lots of options..

If you have interest in technical field then I will suggest you to go for diploma..
It will make your base in technical field.. Which will help you to pursue the BE/B.tech.

After completion of diploma you will not be able to appear in JEE..
Instead of that you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
Through which you can join in BE/B.tech course in 2nd year directly..

So, now you decide what you will do..
All the best.
29th October 2011, 01:37 AM
abhin91
Member+

There is hud=ge difference between diploma syllabus and class 11 - 12 syllabus.
Diploma syllabus is more practical related and technical oriented.
Also to write JEE you should pass class 12 hence you are not eligible for this exam.
anyway i would suggest you to continue with your diploma and join an iit by lateral entry in second year.
31st October 2011, 08:41 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

hi dear,

there will be diffence in teaching before and after 12th standard

after +2 there is no need to concentrate on board exams

so you can gain more time

they will not teach the basics

you can get more command

but the basics of +1&+2 are also important

GOOD LUCK
1st May 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

hi
diploma is a junior engineering and it all about technical.it comprises of three years course but 11&12 is base for jee and aieee.after diploma u will directly goes to b.tech 2nd year and. u will not give jee.
10th June 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

After diploma i came to know that we can join B.tec after clearing jee is that true
17th June 2020, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc mathematics stds r eligible for iss exam.
12th November 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I passout diploma in civil engineering what is the job prifernce?
4th July 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can a person have general background knowledge of class xi PCM entire syllabus if he or she has done diploma in mechanical engineering.
18th October 2022, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any time difference between the time taken to complete degree if we start form 11and 12 than starting from diploma for eg 11and 12 = 6 years of studying and diploma is less than that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?