4th November 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Do top companies conduct off campus every year in Tamilnadu? Are final year students eligible?

Do top IT companies conduct off-campus every year in Tamilnadu.. final year students eligible or not? which month they will conduct

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  2. Is it possible to get good campus placements if my batch is the first one to get passed out from the college?
  3. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  4. List of colleges scheduling Off Campus Drives for B.Tech final year students in Hyderabad? Companies conducting Campus Drives? -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  6. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  7. How to get job in top companies after passing B.Tech final year
  8. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  9. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  10. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
  11. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  12. How good is the placement in NIT Jamshedpur in production and industrial engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?
  14. How can I apply for Off-Campus Drives of various companies being a CSE final year student?
  15. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  16. Detailed information about the off-campus drive of Multinational Companies in Delhi and Rajasthan?
  17. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  18. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
5th November 2011, 11:22 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do top companies conduct off campus every year in Tamilnadu? Are final year students eligible?

Off campus recruitment in the sense the candidates are going to attend for the selection procedure of a particular company in other college in which the company is conducting recruitment procedure.

So, for the candidates of that college that is on to campus. Whether a company is going to come for off campus recruitment or not depends upon the recruitment or openings that the company have.

Some colleges may have agreement with some companies to come to the college and to recruit talented people every year. In such cases also, the companies will come for off campus recruitment.

There is no specific period to say that only in that particular period off campus interviews will happen. Companies will come for off campus recruitment as and when they have openings.

Yes. Definitely, top IT companies will come for off campus recruitment. In which college, the company is going to conduct off campus recruitment depends upon the academic standards and performance of the college and the ability of Training & Placements to bring the companies on to the college.

Yes, final year B.Tech candidates are almost eligible for these off campus recruitments.

If the candidates want to recruit only the candidates who have completed B.Tech and who are ready to join immediately, then less preference will be given to fianl year B.Tech pursuing candidates.
5th November 2011, 12:44 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Do top companies conduct off campus every year in Tamilnadu? Are final year students eligible?

Hi ,
Final year students are eligible for on and off campus drives. You can attend the job fairs conducted by various companies also.

But at the same time it is not mandatory for them to conduct every year. it depends on the requirement also. Mostly they come every year as they have so many projects in hand and they have to show more manpower working in their companies. In that point of view there are so many chances that they come every year.

Sometimes because of recession or lack of enough number o projects, they may not be willing to come. i

If it is on-campus interview, they take into account the quality off students and number of joining they had every year. If they don't find students of merit they skip that college.

But you can expect a job fair or off-campus drive every year.But keep in mind taht may not be from top MNCs but may from other software firms . No need to neglect any such drive .You can attend them since you are eligible for that .

Make sure that you develop all the skills required for a campus drive so that you don't have any miss.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
5th November 2011, 01:01 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi ,
Final year students are eligible for on and off campus drives. You can attend the job fairs conducted by various companies also.

But at the same time it is not mandatory for them to conduct every year. it depends on the requirement also. Mostly they come every year as they have so many projects in hand and they have to show more manpower working in their companies. In that point of view there are so many chances that they come every year.

Sometimes because of recession or lack of enough number o projects, they may not be willing to come. i

If it is on-campus interview, they take into account the quality off students and number of joining they had every year. If they don't find students of merit they skip that college.

But you can expect a job fair or off-campus drive every year.But keep in mind taht may not be from top MNCs but may from other software firms . No need to neglect any such drive .You can attend them since you are eligible for that .

Make sure that you develop all the skills required for a campus drive so that you don't have any miss.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
16th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Has tata elxi has conducted offline campus in chennai ?
19th August 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I am in the final year of my engineering and have cgp of 7.5 till 6th semester. Do i have any chance of being eligible for the offcampus placements of the top mnc companies?That is my only hope as only very few software firms attend my college for oncampus placements
18th May 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.E., Mechanical final year student
Is there any core companies are conducting off campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?