26th May 2012, 10:49 PM
gssandhu

Do we have to give CET exam after HSc to get admission in marine engineering?

do we have to give cet exams after hsc to get admission in marine enginerring

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  2. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in marine engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  5. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  6. Marine engineering for student appearing in CET this year?
  7. Can I give MAH-CET MBA exam after B.Com.? I had not given HSC exam
  8. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  9. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  10. How can I get admission in B.Pharmacy in Mumbai college? I have scored 54% in HSc exam
  11. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to give ISEET exam after scoring 57% in HSc and 54% in PCM?
  15. Admission in BAMS course after scoring 35% in HSC and 74% in CET?
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  17. Can I get admission in medical college after securing 45.5% in HSC exam and 64 in CET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get a seat in chemical engineering after scoring 79 marks in CET and 80% in HSC?
27th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we have to give CET exam after HSc to get admission in marine engineering?

yes you have to give the cet exam to look for a college for marine engg.
here is the eligibility criteria for marine engg:

Marine Engineering Eligibility Criteria
For doing a bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineering or nautical science one should have passed 10 + 2 science with physics, chemistry, maths and English. The course is of 4 years duration.

After successful completion of the course, degree viz. B.E. or BTech is awarded to the students. In most institutes candidates are admitted through an entrance examination, which is normally held in the month of May every year at various centres all over India followed by viva-voice and medical examination.

Other important institutes like R.L. Institute of nautical sciences, conduct an all India level online test to check knowledge of students in PCM, Psychometric and IQ awareness.

Candidates aspiring for a degree course at TS Chanakya, Mumbai and Marine Engineering Research Institute Kolkata, should qualify the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), which assesses the candidate’s knowledge of physics, chemistry and mathematics.

The examination is followed by personal interviews/counseling, where the interviewers assess the degree of alertness, and awareness of the external environment in the candidates and their suitability for such a career.

hope this helps
6th January 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we have to give CET exam after HSc to get admission in marine engineering?

WHAIS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE FOR ADMISSION TO MARINE ENGINEERING AND WHETHER USE OF SPECT IS ALLOWED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?