31st May 2013, 07:51 PM
Rakesh Zirpe

How to get admission in marine engineering?

R/s,
I'v didn't apply for any CET required for Marine Enggineering. Recently I received my results of JEE(mains) and MHT-CET. What should I do to get admission for the same???

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  4. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  5. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  10. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  11. How to take admission in 1 year marine engineering course?
  12. Can a female candidate join Navy after completion of 12th class with 63% of marks?
  13. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  16. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  17. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  18. How to take admission in marine after a B.E.?
1st June 2013, 04:37 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in marine engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakesh Zirpe View Post
R/s,
I'v didn't apply for any CET required for Marine Enggineering. Recently I received my results of JEE(mains) and MHT-CET. What should I do to get admission for the same???
HI!
If your rank is good you will get admission in top Marine engineering college.

TOP MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

IIT Kharagpur-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai

PSN College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering, Mumbai

C.V.Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?