14th February 2012, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?

hi i did my bsc in computer science .I AM INTERESTED IN THE ADMINISTRATION CAREER, SO I WANT TO DO MBA.WILL I GET A GOOD JOB IN THAT FIELD?ALSO I HAVE A QUERY THAT SINCE I AM FROM SCIENCE BACK GROUND WILL IT BE GOOG=D FOR ME TO DO MBA IN FINANCE AND MARKETING.........................................

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  2. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  3. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  5. Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?
  6. What are the options available for me after B.Pharm?
  7. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  8. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  11. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  12. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  14. Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  16. Subjects of Civil Exams for B.Tech students?
  17. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion? -- [New]
6th January 2013, 02:30 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i did my bsc in computer science .I AM INTERESTED IN THE ADMINISTRATION CAREER, SO I WANT TO DO MBA.WILL I GET A GOOD JOB IN THAT FIELD?ALSO I HAVE A QUERY THAT SINCE I AM FROM SCIENCE BACK GROUND WILL IT BE GOOG=D FOR ME TO DO MBA IN FINANCE AND MARKETING.........................................
hi dear,
as above your question now a days banking sector growth is increasing at very high rate ,almost all banking sector prefer most of employer from MBA sector.
now think of your branch is in marketing sector of course if any company want to reach up to market they need a marketing manager and marketing officer .now banking sector going to announce job for officer grade you can write exam and go through IBPS website .
Good luck dear .
best wishes your sincerely:Narendra kumar
6th January 2013, 03:09 PM
denwer1

Default Re: Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?

Yes you can definitely get a job in the administrative field. MBA is a good option for you.

It doesn't matters at all that you are from a science graduate. any graduate cam opt for the MBA. What matters that you do your MBA from a good institute of international repute. Reputed institutions like IIMs, SIMS, FMS, XLRI etc can definitely land you with a good administrative job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?