6th April 2019, 03:46 PM
pranav g rawal

Do we need to study Physics and Chemistry in Intermediate for joining Indian Army?

I have just passed my 10th Board exams and now about to take admission in Intermediate. I want to join Indian Army. So, for this do I need to take Science stream? Which subject combination in Science should I opt?

9th April 2019, 05:16 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do we need to study Physics and Chemistry in Intermediate for joining Indian Army?

No, there is no need to opt for Science stream or rather any stream for Class 12th academics to join Indian Army as for joining this wing of Indian defence sector there is no compulsion of any subject during academics.

For details regarding career options available for you in Indian Army as per your qualification, you can visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
15th June 2019, 03:39 PM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Do we need to study Physics and Chemistry in Intermediate for joining Indian Army?

No, physics and chemistry is not at all compulsory to join Indian army after class 12th.

A candidate from any stream can apply for Indian army.

For more details you can visit the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?