16th January 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army if I scored more than 40% in Biology, Chemistry and English and 39% in Physics of B.Sc Course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc course scoring more than 40% in Biology, Chemistry and English and 39% in Physics. I want to know
am I eligible to apply for Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army with such criteria? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join as a Nursing Assistant in Army after BSc Nursing? How to apply in India Army?
  2. Am I eligible for UP CPMT exam after scoring 75%, 58%,63% and 48% in Biology,Chemistry and English and Physics respectively?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Nursing in the Indian Army with a broken Teeth?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  5. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NEET exam if scored 50+ marks in English, Chemistry and Biology? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for Indian Army Nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  8. What is the eligibility for Indian Army nursing assistant?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in Clinical medicine or nursing if I have scored C+ grades in my schooling?
  12. Indian Army job after completing B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  14. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  15. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Will I be able to apply for Army if I chose PCB in 12th?
  18. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
22nd January 2017, 08:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Nursing Assistant in the Indian Army if I scored more than 40% in Biology, Chemistry and English and 39% in Physics of B.Sc Course?

The candidate need minimum 50% marks in their class 12 or aggregate in PCB and English together. The candidate also need to give the entrance exam in order to join Indian army in nursing field. The Indian Army Soldiers Nursing Assistant(MER) exam you have to appear for to join the Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?